U15 Program of Excellence
Now accepting registration from Major Bantam AA players!!
The Program of Excellence (POE) is Hockey Canada's elite development and competitive program that provides players with exposure to international competition and the best high performance coaching in the country.
This is NOT your typical hockey camp. The program runs over a single weekend (Friday - Sunday) and provides players on ice development sessions with HEO High Performance coaches and certified Hockey Canada instructors. The program also offers off ice sessions with experts in areas such as nutrition, physical training, mental training and social media.
The program is open to players that played Major Bantam AAA and AA in the season proceeding the camp.
2019 Camp Registration
Registration is now open for the 2019 U15 POE Camp, June 14-16. Cost per player is $250.00 + taxes.
Players will receive the following:
- approximatley 8 hours of on ice skill development and instruction
- Hockey Canada skills instructors and High Performance coaches
- on ice testing
- dedicated goaltender skill development session
- off ice fitness testing
- classroom sessions on nutrition, mental prep, social media and the POE pathway
- POE T-shirt, shorts and ball cap
- jersey and socks
- meals and snacks
Camp Registration Form
To register for the 2019 U15 POE please complete the registration form and submit with payment to Jeff Robert, Development Programs Officer