Continuing Education Clinics
The Continuing Education clinic series is a professional development offering for coaches that supplements the NCCP Coach clinics and Instructional
Stream clinics. This clinic series is part of the National Coach Mentorship Program (NCMP) and replaces the old Specialty Clinic series.
- These clinics are designed for coaches.
- Clinics are approximatley 1.5 hours duration and are classroom only. There is no on ice component in these clinics.
- There is only one clinic per topic. These clinics do not have level 1,2 adn 3 line the Instructional Stream.
- These clinics are approved for Certification Maintenance points.
- There is no certification in these clinics. They are professional development only.
The current Continuing Education clinic topics are:
- Small Area Games
- Practice Planning
- Practice to Game
- Shared Ice Practices
- Shooting & Scoring
How Do I Take a Clinic?
These clinics are hosted by MHAs and Districts. At present HEO does not host Continuing Education clinics.
• If you are a coach interested in professional development in these topics contact your local MHA or District to enquire about hosting a clinic.
• If you are an MHA or District looking to host a Continuing Education Clinic complete and submit our Online Request Form.
For more information on Continuing Education Clinics contact Jeff Robert, HEO Development Programs Officer